Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Six Word Memoir


Can you tell your life story in 6 words? That is the challenge posed to me by the fabulous Carol Stocker, and quite a challenge it turned out to be. Carol had been challenged by the equally fabulous Theresa Martin, and this thought provoking little exercise is appearing on a number of the blogs which I visit frequently, so many in fact that I'm not able to pass the challenge on, as suggested, because all my blog buddies have already been challenged and have posted their six word life stories. After MUCH thought, here's mine.

EVERY DAY I LEARNED SOMETHING NEW.

Those words encapsulate "why" I think we're all here on planet earth and "what" we are supposed to be doing throughout our lives. The words also reflect my greatest joy.

I chose the spiral as my visual representation of the words as that ancient form symbolizes to me the unending cycle of learning and self growth.

2 comments:

Eastjewels said...

Patricia..I guess you didn't know that I had tagged you also, but I think that your 6 work Memoir is perfect for you...so I will let that work for me also...lol...
Linda

Unknown said...

Hi Pat,

It's Lisa B. I mostly wanted/needed to ask why? However, to stay with the topic, I suppose asking what you learned would suffice. How would a genuine crone respond? That's far more important than answering from a cool crone's perspective. I'm anxious to hear from you. It's been a very long time. I think we both know the answer, but I'd like to hear your perspective. E-mail me please. Lisa B.