Tuesday, January 8, 2008

New trick for a really old dog

Born the year Pearl Harbor was bombed, I predate the computer by a number of years; thus, the thought of creating a blog is at once exhilarating and a tad frightening for this non-computer-savy gal. However, I've decided to take courage in hand and venture out into the exciting world of cyberspace communication. My life is enriched daily by reading the blogs of my artistic friends around the world, and I hope the words and art I post here will have meaning to those who visit this space.

7 comments:

Carol Stocker said...

Congratulations Patricia, your blog looks great! I can't wait to see what you create next!(do I get a prize for being the first comment on your new blog?) LOL
Love ya, Carol

LuAnn Kessler said...

Hey Sweetie.....Congrats on this fantastic blog! You are much braver than I......I don't think I will attempt a blog!!!!!

Unknown said...

Glory Be! You did it Patricia! this will be a lovely way to journal your creative year. Enjoy!
smiles,
Mija

Linda Kunsman said...

Hooray for you Patricia!! As LuAnn said,not likely I'll venture into having my own blog anytime soon. I have a hard enough time looking at everyone else's!! You have done a great job so far!!! :)Linda

mainemadness said...

Welcome to cyberspace! I'm so pleased to see you "out" here! Your blog is wonderful so far and I know I will love reading it regularly - thank you for the invite.

Hugs, Casie

Kelly Snelling said...

hurray! i am so excited that you have your blog up and running, patricia. and i am so, so proud to see that you are an excellent writer...i'm certain it is because you are from kentucky. ;0)

Gina M Smith said...

Wow- I am very impressed! Very well done, and I like your color scheme!