Friday, January 18, 2008

Vintage Cards

Last night I dreamed the details of a series of cards I am committed to make for Lenna Andrew's "An Alpha Stamps Tallulah Vintage Card/Postcard Swap," so I've had a grand time today bringing those dream images into my waking world. Because I tremendously admire Lenna's art (www.creativelenna.com), I feel privileged to participate in swaps she hosts and lucky to have grabbed a spot in this one since full enrollment happened very quickly.

The swap requires use of images from the Tallulah Collage Sheets sold by Alpha Stamps (www.alphastamps.com). All swap participants will receive a gift collage sheet from Alpha Stamps for participating, and one lucky participant will be awarded a special first prize for the most creative card or postcard. How's that for motivation?!

My first card is finished. Four to go.

No comments: